SOLD - Commission
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Saturday, December 22, 2007
I've been very busy this holiday season, so my blog has been a bit vacant. But I've snuck in a few sketches in some of my little spare time. Plus, I loooove my new moleskin sketchbook!
I sketched these while I was procrastinating finishing up four books this months.
I've been busy Christmas shopping and being stuck in traffic for many hours.
I've been way behind in making and sending out Christmas cards. And I've been trying to fit in my runs, but the weather is fighting me all the way.
Of course, I have been very busy taking care of some very hungry little critters that live in my house. (also, mum-mum is our word for food.)
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Friday, December 07, 2007
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Monday, December 03, 2007
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Monday, November 26, 2007
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Friday, November 23, 2007
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I've been tagged by Mika, so here are my 5 random things:
1. I have an irrational hatred of monkeys --- all monkeys.
2. No earbuds fit and stay in my ears correctly. The best way I can wear my iPod earbuds is with the left in the right ear and the right in the left, though they still fall out.
3. I don't have cable and use rabbit ears on my tv.
4. When I was a kid I didn't like candy. At school parties, I always chose to eat an apple instead of chocolate. The teachers sent a note home to my mom to ask her why.
5. I don't run fast, but I love running marathons. I just finished my second one in Philadelphia on Sunday.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Posted by Nicole at 21.11.07