4 X 6" OSWOA (Original Small Work of Art)
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Monday, January 28, 2008
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Friday, January 25, 2008
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
I'm back from much needed recovery from my surgery, and I'm ready to start working again. I've also been tagged by the very talented Alisha K. Ard.
The rules are as follows: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I hate to have just socked feet. I'm either barefoot or wearing shoes and never in between.
2. Phthalo Blue is my absolute favorite color. I use it in just about every painting.
3. I knew I wanted to be an illustrator since I was 5 years old. People often are surprised that I do what I've always wanted to do.
4. I'm descended from an Irish witch, The French Dr. Guillotine who invented the infamous guillotine, a cruel Chinese governor, and related through a family member by marriage to the guy that almost fell off the Mayflower as written by William Bradford. For a writing class assignment, my husband had to write 2 absurd false facts and 1 true fact. He used my descendants for the true fact. His classmates had to guess the true one. No one chose this, and no one believed it could be true.
5. I no longer have an appendix.
Here's some great artists:
1. Shantie Marie
3. Debbie Miller
5. Edith Dora Rey
Posted by Nicole at 23.1.08
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to create much artwork these day or do much of anything, since my appendix decided to have a revolt.
I spent New Years Eve in the hospital with a high fever and watching the Twilight Zone marathon. I haven't done much but stay indoors.
My belly is very distressed that someone is missing.